Anyone with any real analogue gear rather than waves emulations etc. any of em worth it? I'm assuming it's a hobby for most people collecting em nowadays rather than something you do to make a real improvement, but feel free to call me ignorant🤣
Loading
Anyone with any real analogue gear rather than waves emulations etc. any of em worth it? I'm assuming it's a hobby for most people collecting em nowadays rather than something you do to make a real improvement, but feel free to call me ignorant🤣
Let's say you're mastering your own track. Is there any real advantage to exporting first like you would if you were sending it out, or would you just do it in the master bus of the project. Genuinely curious.... I'm thinking for me there would be, just purely so I can focus on the mastering without second guessing earlier choices and tryna change stuff while I'm mastering🤣
Saw the post about producers leaving their beats on 80% finished. This plagued me for years. The one thing that fixed it was deciding that when you sit down to make a beat you should aim to have a first draft completed before you get back up again. Fully arranged, mixed nicely, basic mastering to sit at 14 lufs. Transitions between sections. A fully finished beat that you'd be happy to send out. Then when you come back to it the next day, you aren't coming back to finish it, just to adjust.