🍩 I’m a producer working mainly on jazz rap beats. I’m looking for vocalists (rappers/singers) to jump on them. Also, if you are a musician or a crate-digger with tracks, stems, or live instruments to sample, let’s connect! Drop a comment or send me a DM with your work 🍩
🍩 I’m a producer working mainly on jazz rap beats. I’m looking for vocalists (rappers/singers) to jump on them. Also, if you are a musician or a crate-digger with tracks, stems, or live instruments to sample, let’s connect! Drop a comment or send me a DM with your work 🍩
I’m a producer working mainly on some jazz rap beats. I’m looking for vocalists (rappers/singers) to jump on them. Also, if you are a musician or a crate-digger with tracks, stems, or live instruments to sample, let’s connect! Drop a comment or send me a DM with your work 🍩