Looking to be a longtime Producer for a great artist with lots of potential.
I am a producer with 6 years of experience. I started making beats when I was 8. After a while I got better and am now making good beats.
I have stopped making youtube videos but my music is up on display.
I am looking for a new or pro vocalist with lots of potential. It will be long-term, and I will give beats for 100% free. I do not require splits of profit, nor do I want it. I just want to get music out to the world, I don't want to make money while doing it. I can produce beats for you to rap over, or I can make a beat based on pure vocals.
Looking to be a longtime Producer for a great artist with lots of potential.
I am a producer with 6 years of experience. I started making beats when I was 8. After a while I got better and am now making good beats.
I have stopped making youtube videos but my music is up on display.
I am looking for a new or pro vocalist with lots of potential. It will be long-term, and I will give beats for 100% free. I do not require splits of profit, nor do I want it. I just want to get music out to the world, I don't want to make money while doing it. I can produce beats for you to rap over, or I can make a beat based on pure vocals.